Thursday, October 28, 2010

More Fall Color.... and a bit of ORANGE!

Sara and I continued our college tour to Georgia Tech and Clemson last weekend. While we were in South Carolina I got to visit one of the places I loved when I was in graduate school: Whitewater Falls. It's just over the border in North Carolina and I hit it about right for some fall color. Click the photo and it will take you to my SaltForkImages gallery with more shots of the falls.

Whitewater Falls, North Carolina - 411 feet top to bottom!

Saturday afternoon we got a little more Clemson color. ORANGE! We joined about 80,000 like-minded individuals in Death Valley to watch the Tigers beat up on the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets. Our vantage point from high in the nose-bleed section gave us a great view of "the most exciting 25 seconds in College Football." Here's a shot of the team running down the hill after rubbing Howard's Rock.



Go Tigers!

No comments: